Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ardour 6.0-RC1 Digital Audio Workstation Released With Experimental Web Interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ardour 6.0-RC1 Digital Audio Workstation Released With Experimental Web Interface

Phoronix: Ardour 6.0-RC1 Digital Audio Workstation Released With Experimental Web Interface

Just weeks after the first Ardour 6.0 pre-release, the release candidate is now available for this big digital audio workstation software update...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...0-RC1-Released

I use Ardour whenever I do audio stuff, it's absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work guys!

Comment

I see absolutely no point whatsoever in having a web interface for this. What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by jacob View Post
        I see absolutely no point whatsoever in having a web interface for this. What am I missing?
        ​​It could possibly be a bridge to more interface experimentation, you could imagine somebody prototyping a new sequencer interface on the web... But other than that it's kinda ??? To me.

Comment

See Logic Remote on the Apple side.

Comment

Not instead of the native interface, but in addition to.

A typical example might be a drummer behind his drumkit using a phone to remote control Ardour’s transport for recording. Another example would be a live-mixing engineer using a tablet to tweak Ardour’s mixer.

From a developer answer in their forum, (also shows pictures of their ideas or demos of interfaces) https://discourse.ardour.org/t/devel...agged/103393/5

Comment

Working...
            X