Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theriddick
    replied
    Would be nice if they put a size slider in somewhere for tray icons instead of needing to edit the plasma-org.kde.plasma.desktop-appletsrc file. Just QOL stuff.

Leave a comment:

• archsway
    replied
    It would be nice if Konsole history files could be compressed with lz4, as they can get quite large:

Code:
    $ ls -sh /tmp/konsole-bslwXP.history{,.lz4}
    68M   /tmp/konsole-bslwXP.history
    3.1M  /tmp/konsole-bslwXP.history.lz4

Leave a comment:

• shmerl
    replied
    Originally posted by Baguy View Post
    I have to admit subsurface handling is one of the biggest issues right now in Plasma Wayland. All the other things are minor compared to issues in Firefox Wayland or other Wayland applications.
    Other major issue is lack of adaptive sync support. Once those two are ironed out, I'll switch to the Wayland session in KDE.

Leave a comment:

• Baguy
    replied
    I have to admit subsurface handling is one of the biggest issues right now in Plasma Wayland. All the other things are minor compared to issues in Firefox Wayland or other Wayland applications.

Leave a comment:

• Britoid
    replied
    Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

Normally, fellow Phoronix members are like "REPORT IT OR GTFO!!!". But you asked nicely for a link to the bug report, what a nice change of pace
    It's not that hard to try and not be an arsehole on the internet

I don't even use KDE, but I was curious about the issue.

Leave a comment:

• Vistaus
    replied
    Originally posted by Britoid View Post

Got a link to that subsurface issue?
    Normally, fellow Phoronix members are like "REPORT IT OR GTFO!!!". But you asked nicely for a link to the bug report, what a nice change of pace

Leave a comment:

• R41N3R
    replied
    Originally posted by Steffo View Post

This is a Qt issue as far as I know.
    As far as I know, it's not a Qt bug.

Leave a comment:

• R41N3R
    replied
    Originally posted by Britoid View Post

Sure https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=387313 and https://phabricator.kde.org/T10530

Leave a comment:

• Steffo
    replied
    Originally posted by R41N3R View Post
    Some nice changes as always. But Plasma still suffer from the subsurface issues on Wayland and copy & paste doesn't work either with Firefox Wayland.
    This is a Qt issue as far as I know.

Leave a comment:

• Britoid
    replied
    Originally posted by R41N3R View Post
    Some nice changes as always. But Plasma still suffer from the subsurface issues on Wayland and copy & paste doesn't work either with Firefox Wayland.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X