X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug77
    replied
    Originally posted by MadeUpName View Post
    There is lots to like in there. Great to see support for "PhaseOne IQ4 150MP" now if only any one could afford one. When it hits the repos I will have to give it a look again.
    You don't need to afford one, I know for sure even some pros are only renting those on a per job basis

Leave a comment:

• MadeUpName
    replied
    There is lots to like in there. Great to see support for "PhaseOne IQ4 150MP" now if only any one could afford one. When it hits the repos I will have to give it a look again.

Leave a comment:

• S.Pam
    replied
    Just trying it out. Didn't immediately see any difference in faces detection from Digikam 6. I'm clearing and re-scanning now to see if there is a change.

Leave a comment:

• ids1024
    replied
    It's neat to be able to take advantage of this sort of deep learning technology in open source software, instead of having to upload your photos to your choice of our cloud overlords. (Though I suppose the likes of Amazon and Google probably have a somewhat more sophisticated approach with much more data.)

Leave a comment:

• smartalgorithm
    replied
    nice to see my Canon's CR3 RAW format being supported...

Leave a comment:

• S.Pam
    replied
    This is great news

Leave a comment:

• Charlie68
    replied
    Digikam is an excellent software the best for managing photos that I have tried so far. I am happy to see an active development of this software with new features.

Leave a comment:

• digiKam 7.0 Bringing Deep Learning Powered Faces Management

Phoronix: digiKam 7.0 Bringing Deep Learning Powered Faces Management

The digiKam photo management software is closing in on its v7.0 release and over the weekend issued their first beta...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X