Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darktable 3.0 RC1 Released With Greater Undo/Redo Support, More SSE Optimizations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darktable 3.0 RC1 Released With Greater Undo/Redo Support, More SSE Optimizations

Phoronix: Darktable 3.0 RC1 Released With Greater Undo/Redo Support, More SSE Optimizations

Darktable 3.0 is coming soon as the next major release for this open-source RAW photography workflow software...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Typo:

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    OpenMP 4.0 requirement when wanting OpenMP threasing,

Comment

Originally posted by 144Hz View Post
      GTK3 looks very good. Beautiful by default and 100% themable.
      May be so, but on-topic comments look better.

Comment

bug77 Read the release notes under “The Big Ones”. First topic: GTK and themes, themes, themes.

Couldn’t be on-topic if you ask the Darktable devs.
        Yes, but the news piece is about Darktable, not GTK.

Comment

Themeable or not, I do hope the UI still works at least as well as it has been working now.
          This is my primary "photo adjustment" tool. If it were to fail I'd probably switch to Digikam.

Comment

Looking forward to it. Any one know if the minimum opencl version has been upped again for 3.0? I am worried they keep pushing it up and AMD cards will never catch up.

2.6.3-2 from FC31 is a complete train wreck. Slow, crashy and only able to export to jpg, png and webP.

Comment

GTK3 looks very good. Beautiful by default and 100% themable.
              Fuck off with this pointless fanboism

Comment

bug77 You clearly didn’t read the release notes. Let me help you.
                They adopted the new GTK themes.
                Does not mean you can use this to praise your GTK god in pubblic

Comment

It seems like people are having some personal issues about GTK3 here x')

I was really waiting for this awesome 3.0 version, even though it is still a release candidate! New tag management, themable UI (thanks GTK3 0 ), RGB filmic module, basic adjustments modules, etc... so much new toys to have fun with

Comment

starshipeleven So many nice GTK3 themes Which theme do you prefer?
                    Stop it

Comment

Working...
                    X