Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wine-Staging 4.15 Released With Framework For PnP Drivers, Various Updated Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weasel
    replied
    Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
    Why are many of these patches still in staging? Most of them feel stable to me.
    I guess because most of the Wine maintainers who review and accept the code are too stubborn and want it done their way only.

Leave a comment:

• Baguy
    replied
    the gtk3 theming is pretty nice.

Leave a comment:

• tildearrow
    replied
    Why are many of these patches still in staging? Most of them feel stable to me.

Leave a comment:

• Wine-Staging 4.15 Released With Framework For PnP Drivers, Various Updated Patches

Phoronix: Wine-Staging 4.15 Released With Framework For PnP Drivers, Various Updated Patches

Based off Friday's Wine 4.15, Wine-Staging 4.15 is now available that has its 800+ existing patches while adding a number of new patches and updating functionality for some of the existing feature patches...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X