Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KDE Gets A New "Recently Used" Implementation, Fixes App Reviews Showing In Discover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE Gets A New "Recently Used" Implementation, Fixes App Reviews Showing In Discover

Phoronix: KDE Gets A New "Recently Used" Implementation, Fixes App Reviews Showing In Discover

KDE had a busy final week to August...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Oh thank goodness. That new line issue has been annoying the hell out of me. Can't tell ya how much stuff has randomly failed all thanks to Kate not honoring the Unix new line option.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
      Oh thank goodness. That new line issue has been annoying the hell out of me. Can't tell ya how much stuff has randomly failed all thanks to Kate not honoring the Unix new line option.
      oh yeah, its annoying when you copy&paste something and forget to switch the newline - happy to see it being automated now

Comment

I knew i wasn't crazy!! I'm having this issue of windows new line since some update but I couldn't find anything on google about it

Comment

Working...
        X