No announcement yet.

KDE Plasma 5.16 Released With A Lot Of Polishing, File Manager Improvements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am using KDE neon and they just forced the latest changes on to my laptop.
    Now "tap-to-click" is broken and it is greyed out in the settings menu so I can not change it back to how it was 10 min ago ...

Edit:
    Whoo-hoo it thankfully un-greyed itself after another reboot.

I was now able to change it back to how it was. (And how I like it).
    Last edited by Raka555; 06-11-2019, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aufkrawall View Post
      GTK3 on Xorg dosn't respect XDG standard for shadows, so I guess it will never be "fixed" with KWin compositing. It works on Wayland though.
      I can see why GTK3 wouldn't respect such a standard since a shadow isn't really part of the window for the app to worry about (sounds like a standard from pre-compositing era, is it?). But why does it work on Wayland? What's different in Wayland regarding shadows?

Comment

Kde is amazing when it comes to features. Horribly outdated when it comes to look and feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Adriannho View Post
          Kde is amazing when it comes to features. Horribly outdated when it comes to look and feel.
          That's just a theme.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayote View Post
            ... back then and hence even with kde 3 everything was so colorful, oxygen icons were full of colors ...
            The days of peak computing, I miss them.

Comment

Is sddm still using root Xorg? When will they switched to a user xorg session ? I will stick with gnome.

Comment

Working...
              X