Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GParted 1.0 Released With Gtkmm 3 Port, F2FS Support

Phoronix: GParted 1.0 Released With Gtkmm 3 Port, F2FS Support

As we reported was on the horizon last week, GParted 1.0 has been released after fourteen years of being the leading GUI-based Linux utility for partition/file-system management...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I'm waiting for the bugfix release 1.1 by 2040.

Comment

Waiting for Wayland support.

Comment

Honestly, I am using it from years and years and it worked in every occasion very well.
        GParted allowed me to leave PartitionMagic, closed source software to be paid that causes me the first white hairs of my life :P
        Long life to GParted and to my remaining hairs

Comment

Originally posted by Axl_Mas View Post
          Honestly, I am using it from years and years and it worked in every occasion very well.
          GParted allowed me to leave PartitionMagic, closed source software to be paid that causes me the first white hairs of my life :P
          Long life to GParted and to my remaining hairs
          I'm also using it for years after previously using PartitionMagic.
          The only thing that I don't like is that Linux distributions don't include it by default and I always need to search for it in some program store to download it and install it.
          I know that my distro (Kubuntu) have their own partition program like Gparted, but I still want Gparted to be installed too, since I trust it more after using it all these years without any problem.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianNeuroMancer View Post
            Waiting for Wayland support.
            Waiting for Vulkan graphs renderer

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post

Waiting for Vulkan graphs renderer
              So you doesn't know that GParted currently doesn't work under Wayland unless user run it under terminal after "xhost +local:"?

Comment

Originally posted by RussianNeuroMancer View Post

So you doesn't know that GParted currently doesn't work under Wayland unless user run it under terminal after "xhost +local:"?
                Oh Ok. I thought you were memeing.

Comment

Working...
                X