Xfce 4.14 Sees Its Long-Awaited Pre-Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delgarde View Post

No. It does mean that XFCE _apps_ are closer to working on Wayland, since with GTK2 that was simply impossible – but it doesn't mean the apps don't still have hard dependencies on X11. And it's irrelevant for the desktop itself, since GTK is only the widget toolkit – it's up to someone else to provide a Wayland compositor.
    wlroots could be a very good choice. I've been using sway lately and I'm very impressed of its stability and performance and how well it works managing displays.

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

i did test Kolibri OS in the virtualbox. That is the winner of features/MB used. However, my Ryzen PC did not boot with it.
      https://www.kolibrios.org/en/
      That's because your ryzen pc is full of ibm engineers interfering with booting a real man's os.

Comment

Originally posted by xfcemint View Post

You know, retardxfce, I think I have never in my whole life met such a mean, pathetic and worthless human being such as you.

Why don't you go and play with your nazi firiends? Heil Hitler!

The world would be most glad if you just killed yourself.
        Meanwhile living stasi agents were never prosecuted and have no regrets for what they did. Guess the police state is welcome to all.

Comment

Many mental disorder writers have used this topic to their bad feelings and no there is no end to see. Go out instead.
          Aside from the terrible grammar which I shall not bother with, if anyone around here needs to consider a diagnosis of OCD coupled with autistic spectrum disorder then it's those pair of sock muppets who have nothing better to do than sit in their basement only wearing underpants while obsessively harping on about XFCE.
          Last edited by Slartifartblast; 21 May 2019, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Many mental disorder writers have used this topic to their bad feelings and no there is no end to see. Go out instead.
            This autistic moron with almost 4500 retarded and worthless posts who is sitting in his basement all playing playing video games on his crappy build is accusing others of mental disorders what a loser !

Comment

I think I won't stand this. Since retardxfce wasn't banned, I'll be off.

On this forum, it's either him or me. The forum admins have to decide.

If you do nothing, it's not good enough. I don't tolerate nazis, fascists or racists, and being passive is not good enough. You can't just stand and watch what's happening, you have a moral duty to prevent injustice / harasment of others.
              Wow so salty ,
              Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Comment

expect to be tolerated by the owner of this forum
                I'm glad we agree that Michael is a very tolerant person.

Comment

The world would be most glad if you just killed yourself.
                  Dude that's toxic.

Comment

Working...
                  X