Xfce 4.14 Sees Its Long-Awaited Pre-Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by retardxfce View Post

How truly dumb and naive. More example of Swedish xfce using intellect.
    red hat sympathiser.

Comment

What's offensive about stating a fact? Do you deny the demographic reality? In 50 years or less Sweden will be an islamic caliphate. Very "clever" those Swedes (Xfeces users)
      The disgusting and offensive part was in you stating that swedish people are lesser just for being welcome, open and helping, and by extensions islamic people.
      And you also drag xfceusers in general into the statement of being not clever or lesser beings. What has xfce users and linux to do with the kind of people we have living here ?
      That kind of disgusting and degrading reasoning shouldn't have any place in a forum like this. If you want to discuss demographics and religions, let's do it in PM instead.

Comment

Originally posted by mrazster View Post

The disgusting and offensive part was in you stating that swedish people are lesser just for being welcome, open and helping, and by extensions islamic people.
        And you also drag xfceusers in general into the statement of being not clever or lesser beings. What has xfce users and linux to do with the kind of people we have living here ?
        That kind of disgusting and degrading reasoning shouldn't have any place in a forum like this. If you want to discuss demographics and religions, let's do it in PM instead.
        I didnt say anything about helping those in need. In 50 years or even less there wont exist any sweden. This is what you get for "helping" economic migrants and illegal freeloaders. XFCE has to do with the topic because DebianXFCE suggested that Swedish people use XFCE and swedish people are smart, therefore XFCE is good. I posted an example why its not true. Why did you not protest when debianxfce generalised all Swedes as smart for using XFCE?
        Last edited by retardxfce; 05-20-2019, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrazster View Post

I flagged it as well, we'll see what Michael does, if anything.

Comment

I didnt say anything about helping those in need. In 50 years or even less there wont exist any sweden. This is what you get for "helping" economic migrants and illegal freeloaders. XFCE has to do with the topic because DebianXFCE suggested that Swedish people use XFCE and swedish people are smart, therefore XFCE is good. I posted an example why its not true. Why did you not protest when debianxfce generalised all Swedes as smart for using XFCE?
            I only registered to report you. You ruined the best thread in history

Comment

So, that trolling shit is now 10+ members who just speaks with himself around, ha, ha And this could go only worse, there is no other way

He should be a candidated to be president of the known and unknown universe, so we could all watch him every day on a TV
              Last edited by dungeon; 05-20-2019, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xfcemint View Post
                LATEST NEWS
                -
                Dinosaurs are not as old as Xfce
                -
                Archeological excavations reveal fossilized remains of a fishlike amphibian using Xfce.
                The older it is, the better it is.

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
                  So, that trolling shit is now 10+ members who just speaks with himself around, ha, ha And this could go only worse, there is no other way

He should be a candidated to be president of the known and unknown universe, so we could all watch him every day on a TV
                  I am not the same poster as xfcemint or debianxfce, you can tell by their very offensive, rude and problematic style.

Comment

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post

How do you flag a post?

Comment

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
                      I bet nothing, and that's not a shot at Michael. I'm pretty sure he's just the anti-censorship type. Besides, I'm sure he just views all the bickering in the comments section is just ad revenue.

Comment

Working...
                      X