Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firefox 66.0.4 Released To Address The Broken Add-Ons Issue Due To Expired Certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowflyer View Post

Count yourself as a lucky camper. The six hour timeframe came from a reddit post where the "study method" was explained in detail. On my Linux PC, I lost patience after about two hours and applied a script method from another source which brought the extensions back immediately. On my Windows PC's the upgrade came in faster.
    I enabled studies, peed, watered my cat*, got moar coffee, quit watering the cat*, and my extensions were working.

*My cat likes to drink from the bathroom faucet and he lets me know he's thirty by trying to kill me in the hallway or yelling at me. I turn it to a slow trickle and he gets in the sink, lets the water run off his head, and drinks it before it goes down the drain. I usually water my cat 7 or 8 times a day.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post

I enabled studies, peed, watered my cat*, got moar coffee, quit watering the cat*, and my extensions were working.

*My cat likes to drink from the bathroom faucet and he lets me know he's thirty by trying to kill me in the hallway or yelling at me. I turn it to a slow trickle and he gets in the sink, lets the water run off his head, and drinks it before it goes down the drain. I usually water my cat 7 or 8 times a day.
      ... must have been the missing cat on my side.

That seems to be one character of a cat! What's the name of him/her?

Comment

Originally posted by lowflyer View Post

... must have been the missing cat on my side.

That seems to be one character of a cat! What's the name of him/her?
        Sparky. He looks like an American Bobtail will a full sized tail.

I thought what I bought was a tablet. I really bought a portable, self-warming cat bed.

He also loves his dog. He's 2 and she's 14. Her name is Leecie and I've had her for 13 years.

And boxes.

Last edited by skeevy420; 08 May 2019, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post

Sparky. He looks like an American Bobtail will a full sized tail.

I thought what I bought was a tablet. I really bought a portable, self-warming cat bed.
          Your images a broken.

Comment

Originally posted by LinAGKar View Post

Your images a broken.
            They weren't when I first posted it and it was unapproved.

Edited it, made them smaller, and it got flagged as spam again.

Oddly enough, right clicking them and selecting view image did work before.

Comment

Working...
            X