replied
    Originally posted by Azrael5 View Post

x86 devices? ahahahah They are cretins.
    what?

Leave a comment:

• Britoid
    replied
    Originally posted by aufkrawall View Post
    You can select GTK3 UI in the options for quite some time now, and it then uses system theming (e.g. dark themes)...
    Chrome using a GTK dark theme is badly broken. You can't even see the downloads properly.

Leave a comment:

• Azrael5
    replied
    x86 devices? ahahahah They are cretins.

Leave a comment:

• uid313
    replied
    Originally posted by waxhead View Post
    Why if this dark mode even a feature? If Chrome did use a standard user interface you could have set the colours globally. User interfaces have *not* improved since the late 80's / early 90's... And everyone seems to reinvent the wheel again and again..... Sigh....
    Dark mode is not for the widgets and browser UI.
    Dark mode is a new CSS query so that websites can define how their websites will look under dark mode.
    So you can have a website have black text on white background normally, but when it detects the user is using dark mode, the website is rendered with white text on black background.

web browser compatibility support html css svg html5 css3 opera chrome firefox safari internet explorer

Leave a comment:

• dlq84
    replied
    Originally posted by Azrael5 View Post
    What about AV1 codec support?

Leave a comment:

• Hi-Angel
    replied
    Meanwhile, I'm wondering if Dark Theme is something that gonna get into Chrome-74-or-higher based QtWebEngine. I'd try it out of curiosity with Qutebrowser I'm using.

Leave a comment:

• Hi-Angel
    replied
    Why if this dark mode even a feature? If Chrome did use a standard user interface you could have set the colours globally. User interfaces have *not* improved since the late 80's / early 90's... And everyone seems to reinvent the wheel again and again..... Sigh....
    Well, clearly just another theme wouldn't have gotten attention, there're thousands of them. As I understand, the Dark Mode changes appearance of sites you visit, it's irrelevant to GTK or whatever else one could've thought from the title.

Leave a comment:

• horstderheld
    replied
    Chromium removed the theme option to have a dark omnibar earlier this year... So it's back again with dark mode and since 74, chromium got brighter fonts for menus.

Leave a comment:

• Azrael5
    replied
    What about AV1 codec support?

Leave a comment:

• aufkrawall
    replied
    If Chrome did use a standard user interface...
    You can select GTK3 UI in the options for quite some time now, and it then uses system theming (e.g. dark themes)...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X