No announcement yet.

KDE Plasma 5.16 & KDE Frameworks 5.57 Development Remains Quite Busy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KDE 5.16 will have the one performance fix for nVidia users, iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by Baguy View Post
      The hacky sack fractional scaling in Xorg (Plasma's shell scales horribly... Unity and Gnome 3.32 do it quite well), and the lack of any fractional scaling in Wayland is my biggest gripe.
      I actually tried to fix that one, but apparently my Qt skills are... lets just say "not good enough". So if anyone got some time, I am pretty sure that could be fixed https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=400102

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post
        Explain what is the point to use desktops like gnome3 and kde that are newer ready, buggy, slow, not freely configurable and resource hog.
        for normal people

Comment

Explain what is the point to use desktops like gnome3 and kde that are newer ready, buggy, slow, not freely configurable and resource hog.
          Explain why you want to fire up that discussion AGAIN?

Comment

Kde has 3 static start menus and Xfce has the freely configurable Whisker menu.
            As I told you last time: you can download new start menus through GHNS.

Comment

Explain what is the point to use desktops like xfce that are never ready, buggy, slow, not freely configurable and resources hog, when something like Openbox, i3 or sway exists.

Comment

Kde has 3 static start menus and Xfce has the freely configurable Whisker menu.
                This proves you have never used KDE.

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post

This proves you have never used KDE.
                  Not that the KDE start menu ever got in my way, but since I learned about Alt+Space, I almost forgot what it looks like. Plus, KRunner can do so much more: https://userbase.kde.org/Plasma/Krunner

Comment

Working...
                  X