Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grok
    replied
    Good news, file search is Mate, LXDE, Xfce often seems to be missing or.. hard to find.

Leave a comment:

• Vistaus
    replied
    Originally posted by Scellow View Post
    Nice announcement, with beautiful screenshots to show the world how better integrated it is, linux people are the best at PR
    Luckily at least one other Linux person has put up a screenshot: https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2019/01/...l-update-linux

But I don't see how this behavior is related to Linux people? There are plenty of devs on other platforms who never put up screenshots either, even for big releases.

Leave a comment:

• kneekoo
    replied
    Nice announcement, with beautiful screenshots to show the world how better integrated it is, linux people are the best at PR
    Yeah, I loved the screenshots. I wonder when Windows Update will offer screenshots for the new features they push in. Microsoft keeps lagging, I tell ya! Actually, Apple doesn't provide screenshots with their regular updates either. What's wrong with these people?

Leave a comment:

• AsuMagic
    replied
    Originally posted by lkundrak View Post

what are you even talking about
    That there are no screenshots?

Leave a comment:

• lkundrak
    replied
    what are you even talking about

Leave a comment:

• Scellow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Xfce's Catfish Search Now Faster, Better Desktop Integration

Phoronix: Xfce's Catfish Search Now Faster, Better Desktop Integration

There is a new version of the Catfish search utility, which is GTK3 based and part of the Xfce project, but works on other desktop systems as a Linux/Unix system search tool as well...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...1.4.7-Released
Working...
X