PulseEffects: A System-Wide Equalizer For PulseAudio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheOne View Post

I have a subwoofer for years... But this application makes it as loud as you would like without distorting the sound (very much)
    Apparently your sub doesn't have a volume control then? If both, the front speakers and the sub have their own analog inputs, you can control the sub volume with plain pulseaudio.

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
      Use Umik, REW, ladspa, and dsp-git (see arch aur). Works nicely with PA.
      Funny you say that. I actually just did this myself.

It took a while to figure out exactly how to set everything up in terms of integrating ladspa_dsp into PA, but the end result works well. I had to do some tricks with module-remap-sink in order to handle mono appropriately though.

I used it to insert a delay into my main speaker channels to compensate for the delay of my DSP sub amplifier.

Comment

Originally posted by waxhead View Post
        Loose the GTK3 madness with wasted space all over and go for a GTK2 like look - then we're talking!
        that's just a theme. should i help you with google query?
        This is a compact version of classic Raleigh theme based on raleigh-reloaded theme for GTK 3.20+Also there are several improvements (scrollbars, menu checkboxes, etc).
        Last edited by pal666; 29 December 2018, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pete910 View Post
          GTK looks **** what ever version is used
          it looks like that only for stupid kde users who can't enable qt-like theme for gtk apps

Comment

Originally posted by moilami View Post
            I have not bought my Hi-Fi just so that I could ruin the sound by digital effects and manipulation.
            so your sound source is analog and only analog effects and manipulations were done to it during recording?
            Originally posted by moilami View Post
            But what I could use is quality equalizer
            analog or digital?

Comment

All those people complaining about the FREE APPLICATION someone else made, and judging his choice of toolkit SOMEONE ELSE MADE...

You are not entitled to have this application, or the whole OS for that matter. Opensource is not made by slave labour. Seriously people, stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Spazturtle View Post
                He is also free to criticise it and not use it.
                no, he isn't free to confuse gtk with one of thousands gtk themes. you are not free to to it either

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
                  it looks like that only for stupid kde users who can't enable qt-like theme for gtk apps
                  lol, seems your the stupid one, The theme effects the colour not the layout/apperance and dosent' even work correctly on a lot of themes

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
                    so your sound source is analog and only analog effects and manipulations were done to it during recording?

analog or digital?
                    Source is digital in all cases, I am not a believer of analogue audio. For music it is Chromecast and Google Play Music, for movies it is Chromecast, and for games it is digital of course. Google do things for Free Software, so I don't even consider other music sources than Google.

And to answer to your question: I prefer the music I listen sounds like the mixer and artists intended. They can use whatever instruments and electronics to capture and modify the sound as they like, and I want to hear their vision.

Comment

Originally posted by pete910 View Post
                      The theme effects the colour not the layout/apperance
                      go back to school. or at least learn to look at pictures which i posted

Comment

Working...
                      X