Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 144Hz View Post
    uid313 At least they got the headerbar.
    Yes, but elements needs to be padded properly.

Comment

It is nice. I have been using it for some time.

Comment

Originally posted by moilami View Post
        For me "pure direct" preset please. I have not bought my Hi-Fi just so that I could ruin the sound by digital effects and manipulation. But what I could use is quality equalizer in that which would take measurements from mic in and let me adjust the frequency response. That, however, is maybe too much to ask.
        Good luck with that. With so many layers dealing with audio, each doing resampling (or not) based on arcane parameters, I can't even tell whether my output uses the same sampling rate as the source

Comment

Originally posted by pete910 View Post
          Is there a QT version anyone know?

GTK looks **** what ever version is used
          If you don't like GTK you're free to make your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Britoid View Post

If you don't like GTK you're free to make your own.
            He is also free to criticise it and not use it.

Comment

Very cool, I'd love something on the input side.

Comment

An easy to use GUI EQ is the kind of thing the Linux desktop needed 10 years ago (for crappy laptop speakers).

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
                It looks like it could need some UI improvements to adhere more to the GNOME Human Interface Guidelines (HIG).
                Maybe the devs don't want it to be a GNOME-specific app or don't like the GNOME HIG?

Originally posted by waxhead
                Loose the GTK3 madness
                No, tighten it!

Comment

does the 3d sound (as opposite to stereo-only) work fine in linux (if it works at all)? on other operating system one could use Razer's solution- but since the last update (or was that the one before it?) that feature comes as standard. No need for expensive sound card, no need for some fancy headphones. It's something that some smartphones have (xperias or xiaomi one's)

Comment

Originally posted by moilami View Post
                    For me "pure direct" preset please. I have not bought my Hi-Fi just so that I could ruin the sound by digital effects and manipulation. But what I could use is quality equalizer in that which would take measurements from mic in and let me adjust the frequency response. That, however, is maybe too much to ask.
                    Use Umik, REW, ladspa, and dsp-git (see arch aur). Works nicely with PA.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
                      It looks like it could need some UI improvements.
                      To adhere more to the GNOME Human Interface Guidelines (HIG).
                      You mean getting rid of all options and having only the button "default"?

/S
                      Last edited by M@GOid; 29 December 2018, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X