PulseEffects: A System-Wide Equalizer For PulseAudio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spazturtle View Post
    He is also free to criticise it and not use it.
    no, he isn't free to confuse gtk with one of thousands gtk themes. you are not free to to it either

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
      it looks like that only for stupid kde users who can't enable qt-like theme for gtk apps
      lol, seems your the stupid one, The theme effects the colour not the layout/apperance and dosent' even work correctly on a lot of themes

Comment

so your sound source is analog and only analog effects and manipulations were done to it during recording?

analog or digital?
        Source is digital in all cases, I am not a believer of analogue audio. For music it is Chromecast and Google Play Music, for movies it is Chromecast, and for games it is digital of course. Google do things for Free Software, so I don't even consider other music sources than Google.

And to answer to your question: I prefer the music I listen sounds like the mixer and artists intended. They can use whatever instruments and electronics to capture and modify the sound as they like, and I want to hear their vision.

Comment

Originally posted by pete910 View Post
          The theme effects the colour not the layout/apperance
          go back to school. or at least learn to look at pictures which i posted

Comment

Originally posted by moilami View Post
            Source is digital in all cases, I am not a believer of analogue audio. For music it is Chromecast and Google Play Music, for movies it is Chromecast, and for games it is digital of course. Google do things for Free Software, so I don't even consider other music sources than Google.

And to answer to your question: I prefer the music I listen sounds like the mixer and artists intended.
            did they intend their music to be digitally lossly recompressed twice with googlemusic and chromecast?

Comment

did they intend their music to be digitally lossly recompressed twice with googlemusic and chromecast?
              Haha, a very good question. I think they did not, except some mixers and artists kind of did, most notable example must be so called compression wars, or was it loudness wars. AFAIK Chromecast does not do "lossly recompression" in a way that it could justify calling it lossly. It acts only as DA converter. But yeah, anyway, good points.

Comment

go back to school. or at least learn to look at pictures which i posted
                Grow up dude, No pictures showing for me,

Comment

So I've been using PulseEffects for a day now (for mic processing) and it's great, real fast, good ability to tune latency, I'd like to be able to get below 30ms without occasional underruns but honestly this is good enough for now.

Comment

Oh it needs meson build system? Cool, FSCK it. Let RH puppets build their programs themselves.

Comment

SystemCrasher Meson is pretty much everywhere now. Because the developers find it better than the alternatives.

Comment

Working...
                      X