Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny3
    replied
    Is the file manager search working yet ?
    I'm getting no results for both file names and file contents.
    I still need to open the terminal for file searches. and the browser to search for the search command
    This sucks big time!
    I'm on KDE Neon with latest updates.

Leave a comment:

• Pepec9124
    replied
    Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

Wait, so you mean I can't build Plasma from source with all of these additions/improvements? 'Cause that's what *now* refers to. But you're right, I forgot Plasma isn't FOSS.[/s]
    Sure, because everybody and their grandmother is cherry picking straight from master.

Leave a comment:

• Vistaus
    replied
    Originally posted by Mthw View Post
    Isn't the title a bit misleading? Wireguard and other improvements were added to Plasma 5.15 that is to be released in three months, so it's not like it supports this stuff today.
    Wait, so you mean I can't build Plasma from source with all of these additions/improvements? 'Cause that's what *now* refers to. But you're right, I forgot Plasma isn't FOSS.[/s]

Leave a comment:

• AnAk
    replied
    Originally posted by Mthw View Post
    Isn't the title a bit misleading? Wireguard and other improvements were added to Plasma 5.15 that is to be released in three months, so it's not like it supports this stuff today.
    And I think it also relies on network-manager-wireguard, which does not work properly. https://github.com/max-moser/network...guard/issues/5

Leave a comment:

• Mthw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KDE Plasma Now Supports WireGuard, Alt-Tab Switching Improvements

Phoronix: KDE Plasma Now Supports WireGuard, Alt-Tab Switching Improvements

The WireGuard secure VPN tunnel is not in the mainline kernel yet but the KDE Plasma desktop is the latest project already adding support for it, which can be useful today if making use of WireGuard's DKMS kernel modules...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X