Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

I'm using the modesetting driver.
    Strange! I've tested Plasma Wayland on several AMD and Intel machines on Arch Linux, Fedora and openSuse and it always worked well. On Fedora I had to remove the Intel driver as Plasma was very slow. Which distro do you use? My Arch Linux systems are very minimal, I've removed any xf86/xorg video and input drivers except libinput. With Qt 5.11 my experience was quite stable except some misplaced submenues. But now with Qt 5.12 beta everything is unstable again. So it might be related as well to your Qt version.

Comment

Originally posted by R41N3R View Post

Strange! I've tested Plasma Wayland on several AMD and Intel machines on Arch Linux, Fedora and openSuse and it always worked well. On Fedora I had to remove the Intel driver as Plasma was very slow. Which distro do you use? My Arch Linux systems are very minimal, I've removed any xf86/xorg video and input drivers except libinput. With Qt 5.11 my experience was quite stable except some misplaced submenues. But now with Qt 5.12 beta everything is unstable again. So it might be related as well to your Qt version.
      I'm using Solus, which is quite minimal and very optimized with the Clear Linux patches and stuff. Qt is 5.11.

Comment

Working...
      X