Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perpetually high
    replied
    Really enjoying this new version. It has a bounce to it and the UI changes feel nice. Love the search box changes and how the tabs blend in with the title bar:

Leave a comment:

• carrionbear
    replied
    Nice.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie68
    replied
    The new graphics are the same as the old one, they have rounded the edges and in my opinion they did a good job. I think they just wanted to modernize the graphics without too many changes and so it was. It is normal that there will be users who prefer the old and others happy for the change.

Leave a comment:

• nils_
    replied
    The Picture-in-Picture API allows for the creation of floating video windows that will always be positioned on top of other windows.
    This kinda sounds like the already annoying videos that auto-play on every other news site.

Leave a comment:

• paupav
    replied
    I don't like new look.

Leave a comment:

• Azrael5
    replied
    the new UI is horrible and unreliable.

Leave a comment:

• andreano
    replied
    So they shipped AV1? I thought they disabled it at the last minute.

Leave a comment:

• perpetually high
    replied
    Using it right now. Has a very Firefox-y feel to it and looks very polished. Diggin' it.

Leave a comment:

• Chrome 69 Brings UI Refinement, Initial AV1 Decoder, Picture-In-Picture API

Phoronix: Chrome 69 Brings UI Refinement, Initial AV1 Decoder, Picture-In-Picture API

While Firefox is hitting version 62 this week, Google has introduced Chrome 69 as the newest version of their cross-platform web-browser that recently celebrated its tenth birthday...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X