KDE Frameworks 5.48 Brings KWayland Fixes & Many Other Improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE Frameworks 5.48 Brings KWayland Fixes & Many Other Improvements

Phoronix: KDE Frameworks 5.48 Brings KWayland Fixes & Many Other Improvements

KDE Frameworks 5.48 is now the latest monthly update to this collection of add-on libraries complementing Qt5...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

till now the KIO-GDrive is broken... dont know when they'll fix it

Comment

Originally posted by smartalgorithm View Post
      till now the KIO-GDrive is broken... dont know when they'll fix it
      I'm on Tumbleweed and Kio-gdrive works well, I use it daily.

Comment

Do you use it for files around 300MB? It fails every time for me on Manjaro. It starts to eat up single core to 100% and if you wait long enough crashes all by itself. It works for small files but even remotely big ones fail all the time.

Comment

You can also use google-drive-ocamlfuse
          Having read this article I have been trying to install kio-gdrive 1.2 to Kubuntu 17.04. I previously installed kaccounts-provider without issue. I then downloaded the .tar.xz of v1.1.80 from the l...

Comment

This release is great, it fixes an annoying input bug in games on Plasma Wayland.

Comment

KIO-GDrive inpu works if you have KWallet enabled...

Comment

Originally posted by sunweb View Post
                Do you use it for files around 300MB? It fails every time for me on Manjaro. It starts to eat up single core to 100% and if you wait long enough crashes all by itself. It works for small files but even remotely big ones fail all the time.
                that the issue i am talking... cannot open video files...

Comment

Originally posted by sunweb View Post
                  Yesterday from Leap 15 I transferred on Gdrive through Kio about 500 Mb without problems, at this moment I'm downloading from Kubuntu 18.04 the same file is almost half and there are no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by R41N3R View Post
                    This release is great, it fixes an annoying input bug in games on Plasma Wayland.
                    Which bug? That press Esc for 3 seconds to release mouse?

Comment

Working...
                    X