Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wine 3.11 Brings Debugging Support For WoW64 Processes, Better Reporting Of HT CPUs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine 3.11 Brings Debugging Support For WoW64 Processes, Better Reporting Of HT CPUs

Phoronix: Wine 3.11 Brings Debugging Support For WoW64 Processes, Better Reporting Of HT CPUs

Wine 3.11 is now available as the newest bi-weekly development release of this software for running Windows programs/games/applications on Linux and other operating systems...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...-3.11-Released

In this wine version roderick colenbrander cpu patch has been approved (maybe farcry 3 can improve on ryzen cpus)

Skyrim + Mods DX9

Last test with Pentium G3258 @ 4.1ghz + Artic Cooling Alpine 11 Plus

And now with Core i3 8350K Tri-Core @ 5.0ghz + CoolerMaster Hyper T4

Comment

Wine for Workgroups? http://toastytech.com/guis/win311logo.png

Comment

We finally got to Wine for Workgroups

Comment

Originally posted by pinguinpc View Post
          In this wine version roderick colenbrander cpu patch has been approved (maybe farcry 3 can improve on ryzen cpus)
          What is name of that CPU monitoring gadzet utility?

Comment

Originally posted by ruthan View Post

What is name of that CPU monitoring gadzet utility?
            In my case use gkrell

Comment

Any of you wine users on here using play on linux? So far I have Doom 2016, Dead Space, and Dead Space 2 running nicely on a 64bit virtual drive. Skyrim SE has texture junk going on. I had mass effect 2 running a bit back but it was stutter fest central. Also have been trying to figure out why I can run doom 2016 with wine version selected as system and only 3.9 installed. When I select 3.9 for that drive in the configuration it starts no load screen and syncs back to steam. I wonder if it runs because the system option in the wine version setting has all the stuff like vulkan linked properly. I am still kind of a noob with playonlinux.
              Last edited by creative; 22 June 2018, 10:01 PM. Reason: Partially corrected grammatical tofu salad.

Comment

I use to use PoL, but moved to Lutris, which is allot better but very confusing for new comers (many can't figure it out).

Comment

I don't use Wine.
                  What do you guys use Wine for?
                  What software do run on Wine?

Comment

Funny thing is that Windows 3.11 came in 1993 and Wine started in 1993

Comment

Working...
                    X