DXVK 0.50 Released With Better RADV Support, Other D3D11 Capabilities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DXVK 0.50 Released With Better RADV Support, Other D3D11 Capabilities

Phoronix: DXVK 0.50 Released With Better RADV Support, Other D3D11 Capabilities

DXVK 0.50 has been released this weekend as the latest version of the open-source project implementing Direct3D 11 over the cross-platform Vulkan graphics API primarily for the benefit of Wine/Linux gamers...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...ct3D-11-Vulkan

• Rexerex
    replied
    Originally posted by lyr3 View Post

Not that much of choices, as Vulkan itself is written in C++ so its easier to communicate with C++!
    In what Vulkan is written doesn't matter because exposed API is pure C. At most you can use Vulkan-Hpp.

Leave a comment:

• lyr3
    replied
    Originally posted by Hi-Angel View Post
    What I like about DXVK in particular, is that they're heavily using C++, and of at least 11 version (might be higher, idk)
    Not that much of choices, as Vulkan itself is written in C++ so its easier to communicate with C++!

Leave a comment:

• Rexerex
    replied
    Originally posted by Hi-Angel View Post
    What I like about DXVK in particular, is that they're heavily using C++, and of at least 11 version (might be higher, idk)
    It's C++17. IIRC only exception is not using std::clamp because some compilers are retar^H^H^H^H^H unfinished.

Leave a comment:

• Hi-Angel
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X