DXVK 0.50 Released With Better RADV Support, Other D3D11 Capabilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DXVK 0.50 Released With Better RADV Support, Other D3D11 Capabilities

Phoronix: DXVK 0.50 Released With Better RADV Support, Other D3D11 Capabilities

DXVK 0.50 has been released this weekend as the latest version of the open-source project implementing Direct3D 11 over the cross-platform Vulkan graphics API primarily for the benefit of Wine/Linux gamers...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

What I like about DXVK in particular, is that they're heavily using C++, and of at least 11 version (might be higher, idk)

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Angel View Post
      What I like about DXVK in particular, is that they're heavily using C++, and of at least 11 version (might be higher, idk)
      It's C++17. IIRC only exception is not using std::clamp because some compilers are retar^H^H^H^H^H unfinished.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Angel View Post
        Not that much of choices, as Vulkan itself is written in C++ so its easier to communicate with C++!

Comment

Originally posted by lyr3 View Post

Not that much of choices, as Vulkan itself is written in C++ so its easier to communicate with C++!
          In what Vulkan is written doesn't matter because exposed API is pure C. At most you can use Vulkan-Hpp.

Comment

Working...
          X