Keeper Password Manager Launches New Linux Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SebastianP View Post

And I use the regular one using mono, works also like a charm, even auto type and hot keys
    Using it in production on REHL v7 machines even with KeeFox plugin (https://github.com/kee-org/). No user (dare to) complaints.

Comment

Nah, I'll stick to Bitwarden. Open source, desktop and mobile clients, cloud sync and, for premium members like me, even secure storage. Much better

Comment

Originally posted by jacob View Post
        You would be surprise how many corporates will use something like this precisely BECAUSE it's closed source and remote. Outside of technology companies, the old mentality of open-source-is-for-hippies-we-need-"business-grade"-"solutions" still very much prevails. They don't want to have to use something that in their view means cost, not bottom line; they much prefer subscribing to an external service because at least it's predictable in budget terms. Plus in 99.99999% of the cases, those people don't want to actually solve a problem, all they want is to make it someone else's problem.
        You're probably right.
        I don't get why everyone is so glad to throw their data into 'The Cloud'... i mean, it's giving your data to other people, that you don't know, or ever seen... Why even consider that?

Comment

Working...
        X