No announcement yet.

Falkon 3.0 Released As The Successor To The QupZilla Browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that bug about the file picker dialog? Because Falkon/QupZilla uses the native file picker of your desktop environment, so at least on Plasma 5 it has a preview option.

Comment

Originally posted by Ansla View Post
      Is that bug about the file picker dialog? Because Falkon/QupZilla uses the native file picker of your desktop environment, so at least on Plasma 5 it has a preview option.
      Yes, it's about the file picker dialog. I was using Openbox at the time. The thumbnails appears when I'm using Firefox, it's a QupZilla issue I think.
      Oh, and in QupZilla 3.0 (now with the name "Falkon") the problem is there yet

Comment

Originally posted by rudregues View Post

Yes, it's about the file picker dialog. I was using Openbox at the time. The thumbnails appears when I'm using Firefox, it's a QupZilla issue I think.
        Oh, and in QupZilla 3.0 (now with the name "Falkon") the problem is there yet
        It's more an issue of GTK+ and QupZilla disagreeing over where responsibility should lie.

GTK+ requires every application that wants preview support to build it manually using the option to inject custom widgets into the Open/Save dialogs.

Comment

Is it based on wayland?

Comment

Working...
          X