X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkyWarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
    Maybe try deleting your LO settings (could be a good idea to back them up first).
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will give it a try when I am back at work.

Leave a comment:

• schmidtbag
    replied
    Originally posted by SkyWarrior View Post
    I am not sure if it is only me or others see the same issues. On macOS 10.13.2 libreoffice 6.0 enters into a constant crash recover crash again loop. I shouldn't have upgraded...
    Maybe try deleting your LO settings (could be a good idea to back them up first).

Leave a comment:

• Adarion
    replied
    I should donate them some money, again. I mean, I used this stuff since early Openoffice 1.x days and it helped me to get rid of that MSO on W9x. Later it was always a good choice if I needed a full-feature text-processor on Linux. There had been a few issues here and there (mainly rendering things), of course. But overall I am glad to have it. I "even" wrote my PhD thesis with it and thus gave it quite a hard and intensive test (give LibO more memory if you have long documents with many images, tables and text, people!).

What is really fancy is also the document liberation project. This is pure sweetness. I have some ancient ppt and doc files (from MSO v2 or 3 for Windows 3.11 (yes, that old)) and even MSO97 often failed to work with it, and for some months now LibO seems to be able to handle these ancient files correctly (unless you have those OLE objects in it, that required installation of certain 3rd party programs on the same Windows installation even back in the days).

Leave a comment:

• wdb974
    replied
    Congratulations, devs! Installing right now...

Leave a comment:

• SkyWarrior
    replied
    I am not sure if it is only me or others see the same issues. On macOS 10.13.2 libreoffice 6.0 enters into a constant crash recover crash again loop. I shouldn't have upgraded...

Leave a comment:

• LibreOffice 6.0 Released With A Ton Of Open-Source Office Suite Improvements

Phoronix: LibreOffice 6.0 Released With A Ton Of Open-Source Office Suite Improvements

LibreOffice 6.0 is now officially available!..

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X