Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liam View Post

What joy do you get from trolling?
    I only answer to dumb people like you who believe that Apple products are used by high level top upper hype people who use it for incredible things.

Stop being brain-bashed by Apple ads on TV : most users are just teen female wanting to post their 5000th selfie on Facebook and prove others they have the best and ultimate "coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolest" product their dad or boyfriend bought them.

Comment

Originally posted by Passso View Post

I only answer to dumb people like you who believe that Apple products are used by high level top upper hype people who use it for incredible things.

Stop being brain-bashed by Apple ads on TV : most users are just teen female wanting to post their 5000th selfie on Facebook and prove others they have the best and ultimate "coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolest" product their dad or boyfriend bought them.
      You seem to be living in bubble which selectively passes information to you. We all do it, but I'd like to think that most can make their little bubble's filter more reality-consistent if they are confronted, in a friendly manner, about their beliefs.
      Yes, most users aren't elite hackers. However, an uncomfortably large number of professional developers use macs. Even amongst Linux developers, you'll see many, many apple laptops (even some running osx).

Comment

Originally posted by liam View Post

Yes, most users aren't elite hackers. However, an uncomfortably large number of professional developers use macs. Even amongst Linux developers, you'll see many, many apple laptops (even some running osx).
        Yes, still representing 1% at max of Apple clients, as I pointed out at first.
        Where are the 99% remaining? Out of your own bubble, posting selfies on Facebook and listening Justin Bieber on iTunes.

Thank you for confirming my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Passso View Post

Yes, still representing 1% at max of Apple clients, as I pointed out at first.
          Where are the 99% remaining? Out of your own bubble, posting selfies on Facebook and listening Justin Bieber on iTunes.

Thank you for confirming my point.
          Probably. The same is even more true for Windows users. Possibly for Linux as well, but a bit less likely.
          None of this really matters though. Apple makes great hardware and software. I'd rather they didn't since I'd much prefer to think the comforting thought that Mac people just want status and idiotically pay for an inferior, in every way, product, while genius that I am, can put a free Linux distro on pretty much any laptop and have a technically superior solution.

Comment

Working...
          X