Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpenBSD Sucks? Thoughts From One Of Their Developers

Phoronix: OpenBSD Sucks? Thoughts From One Of Their Developers

AsiaBSDCon 2015 happened last week in Tokyo, Japan. Besides learning about OpenBSD's custom-built HTTP/web server, there was also a presentation entitled "OpenBSD Sucks" by one of the OpenBSD developers...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I think you left off part of the article. The last line ends mid-sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackCat View Post
      I think you left off part of the article. The last line ends mid-sentence.
      Whoops, fixed. Thanks.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

And the creator of the slides used comic sans. It must be trolling, though I did not read it.

Comment

Originally posted by eydee View Post
          And the creator of the slides used comic sans. It must be trolling, though I did not read it.
          What are you saying? Comic Sans is a very nice font, for dyslexic people.

Comment

Openbsd rules ! It's more conservative , less innovative than others distro freeBSD but it's less buggy than all other BSD distros and also Linux distros.

Comment

it has no freedom, ofcourse it sucks.

Comment

from the security point openbsd rocks like no other os but from other points maybe it not so good

Comment

Originally posted by dante View Post
                  from the security point openbsd rocks like no other os but from other points maybe it not so good
                  Sometimes you've got to vary your tools. If storage is your problem you can tuck a FreeBSD/Linux/OpenInidana machine behind a barrier to handle the storage issue.

Comment

Originally posted by rabcor View Post
                    What are you saying? Comic Sans is a very nice font, for dyslexic people.
                    Is that why I always liked Comic Sans? o_o

Comment

Working...
                    X