Apple OS X 10.10 vs. Ubuntu 14.10 Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wizard69 View Post
    They don't have to spend those hours there.
    So true, having money to buy food and other necessities is just optional. Yes in Western/Northern Europe having to work is somewhat optional (if you like living with 300 euros of disposable income per month after paying apartment rents, in country where buying some groceries for two/three days costs about 20 euros.)-

Comment

Originally posted by wizard69 View Post
      It isn't a question of how they feel it is a question of who is responsible for the suicides. You can't blame anybody but the person that did the deed. Maybe you haven't been around long but over the years I've seen the suicides of people that work at the same place I do. Believe me there is nothing the owners of the facility could do and they certainly weren't responsible.
      So for example bully harassing people is not responsible when driving someone over the edge, as blame is attached solely for people driven over the edge by bully's actions. Oh yeah nice worldview.

You might try looking a little closer at those documentaries. There is always an agenda, sometimes good sometimes evil. Still the simple reality is no matter how bad the conditions, those conditions did cause somebody to jump or whatever. As noted these are not slaves as such they are free to leave anytime they want.
      Freedom to go and die in gutter? Yes that is kind of freedom.

Comment

Working...
      X