X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lesterchester
    Your comments prove that your a Proprietary Whore
    Should be: "Your comments prove that you're a proprietary whore."

If you're going to insult somebody in such a crude manner, at least use correct grammar.

Comment

lesterchester seems to be just another incarnation of the antiBSD troll.

May I ask you why you think that you are entitled to demand which open source developer works for which project?

Comment

Originally posted by intellivision View Post
        Wrong

Wrong
        SecurityBob writes "Debian package maintainers tend to very often modify the source code of the package they are maintaining so that it better fits into the distribution itself. However, most of the time, their changes are not sent back to upstream for validation, which might cause some tension betw...

If you're going to troll, at least put some effort in first.
        http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/...rs-may-be-true

No, you are a troll

Comment

Originally posted by Vim_User View Post
          lesterchester seems to be just another incarnation of the antiBSD troll.
          Don't know what your problem is whether it's losing an argument with other people or trying to stereotype people who don't agree with you. False accusations accusations aren't going to help.

May I ask you why you think that you are entitled to demand which open source developer works for which project?
          I'm not demanding, I'm questioning a wasteful decision. Look at DragonflyBSD, thoier clearly copying Linux methods as though they want become Linux themselfs. Won't it be better if they just join Linux to make it faster rather then working on one backwater that will soon die and no one uses?

Comment

Originally posted by lesterchester View Post
            Don't know what your problem is whether it's losing an argument with other people or trying to stereotype people who don't agree with you. False accusations accusations aren't going to help.
            You have the same writing style, come up with the same non-sense arguments and are even using the same insults. Doesn't have to do anything with loosing an argument (which is pretty hard to do anyways, since you aren't able to come up with something that can even be called argument).

I'm not demanding, I'm questioning a wasteful decision. Look at DragonflyBSD, thoier clearly copying Linux methods as though they want become Linux themselfs. Won't it be better if they just join Linux to make it faster rather then working on one backwater that will soon die and no one uses?
            It doesn't matter at all if you think that they try to copy Linux, even if they really would be doing that. They have decided to have their own version of BSD and to work on it. That is their right to do so and you questioning it will not change anything on that. What makes you think that those guys would work on Linux and not on one of the other BSDs anyways?

Comment

Working...
            X