Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CthuIhux View Post
    Yes it does

It shows that programmers on BSD do not have as much flexibility to achieve thier goals compared to if they used linux.
    The flexibility to write code that is faulty by design? Yeah, that is in fact a plus for Linux. /sarcasm

May it be that you intentionally overlooked that your statement was not true, but only on Windows the code does not segfault? So go back to Windows, it gives you the flexibility to take design flaws as a good thing.

Comment

That's why Linux applications run faster on BSD.

Comment

They actually do the testing on vmware (running on OSX) and not on actual hardware which
        You should tell the VMware guys that their software suddenly is capable of emulating all the architectures NetBSD runs on, they can raise the prices.

Comment

I read from a forum at slashdot that BSD devs use OSX exclusively
          Aye, forums, those are great sources of true information

It is true that Apple loved the FreeBSD *and NetBSD* coding so much that they used both of them it in their OSX though.

BSD ******* are proprietary junkies.
          Soo.... the fact that I bashed out on Windows saying that "we can all agree it sucks" and the fact that I specifically stated that my Gentoo laptop is 100% GNU-friendly and therefore has *NO* proprietary software in it makes me a proprietary junkie?

...are you in any way to a troll I pwnd known as LienucksFails2 *better known to me as LyingFailx2*

Comment

A BSD advocate using Linux? OW ****!!!

What are your BSD buddies going to say!!?
            Lol! The amount of information you got from that in compared to the amount of information that was stated xD You are funny guy! xDD

If you'd been paying attention: you'd know that I've been using both GNU/Linux and FreeBSD.

Now might I just say that the fact that you've continued to refuse to share thy thoughts upon Apple's, Yahoo's and Netflix's thoughts on FreeBSD shows that thou art indeed a troll? ;P

Comment

Working...
            X