No announcement yet.

FreeBSD Kernel May Come As Option In Fedora 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One tip for Phoronix - wait at least for the announcement on devel-announce list - Features in category ReadyForWrangler are still not a final proposals!
    Gotta get the scoop! (It would work a lot better if the internet wasn't full of trolls.)

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$ View Post
      Fedora just lost all the credibility it had left. Officially now fedora is a fucking joke of an operating system. Too many mistakes in a too limited timespan. Think of the backlash windows would have taken if shit like this would have been pulled off.
      Oh, how is this Fedora's fault exactly? Larabel not knowing how a public Wiki works?

Comment

You don't make jokes like this except if you think that this whole fedora is a joke. It shows lack of responsibility to even consider such a joke and post it.
        Who's lack of responsibility, the guy who posted it? Yeah, making joke feature suggestions is pretty irresponsible. The way Fedora handled it isn't. Please, tell me how this reflect badly on them? Trolls are trolls.
        Last edited by Hamish Wilson; 26 January 2013, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Imagine if Microsoft would have done something similar.
          Microsoft's dev lists are open to the public?

Comment

Exactly, it is comparing apples and oranges. This is a community distro running a community Wiki. It is not the same thing as something like Microsoft. Once again, you were just operating under the misconception that it was.

Comment

playful cleverness

You don't make jokes like this except if you think that this whole fedora is a joke. It shows lack of responsibility to even consider such a joke and post it.
              You remind me my military service. I do not like people who hate jokes.

I enjoyed the joke - it is in the spirit of what RMS calls "playful cleverness". Free software is supposed to be fun. This is the reason why it is so good.

Comment

How is fedora not a joke?

Comment

Working...
                X