Hatred Against Linux in FreeBSD Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatred Against Linux in FreeBSD Forums

This thread is regarding post #280 by forums.freebsd.org member "bbzz" which is the fifth post from the top of the page:

http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=286&page=12

That post has a picture of beastie hanging tux which just shows how appalling the amount of anti-linux crap there is in the BSD forums which is I guess them whining about how linux is so much more superior to their crappy little BSDs and how they are too up their asses to switch to linux from BSD.

Granted, it is in BSD forums and not here so it seems reasonable to think that we should ignore it. But unfortunately freebsd forums is open to viewing by anyone so this sort of BSD anti-linux crap always get out and end up with M$ and M$ trolls/zealots who that use it to hinder linux's advancement.

So we must do something about this shit. We shouldn't care that it's just freebsd forums ( i.e. troll forums) and thus just ignore it. We must do something about it, get them to shut thier crap about how BSD is better then linux.

Suggestions, my fellow linux users and anti-BSD friends?

Get a life.

Comment

Comment

I suggest you get a life. You do not seem to have any form of personal entertainment of contact with others besdies trolling forums.

Comment

Originally posted by BSD Sucks and Dies
          This is indeed a serious matter, they actively spread harmful FUDs and ads that help MS and apple enslave more people to their cause. I also think that they should be stopped and we should indeed do something to freebsd.org as a whole.
          1) There is joke around that "BSD user is a latent user of proprietary software". That's because of their license it's likely to step into proprietary bsd fork. It has happened before for ages.
          2) Yet this approach plays a bad joke on them. They thought that if they will pad interests of proprietary "owners", they will come and help. They indeed come and then took away all the code into their proprietary dens, making proprietary forks. As it's easy to guess, they "forgot" to return improvements "because competitors will be able to use them!". This resulted in global project slowdown. *BSDs are 10 years older than Linux. Yet Linux outperformed them all. Because such guys are forced to return changes due to GPL license. Ha-ha, what a FAIL for BSDs. These days even long-term supporters like Apache and Yahoo are moving Linux. Because Linux is a way better than any BSD around.
          3) I think you don't have to do anything bad to their site. After all they've already been hacked by automatic trojan recently. Doing things like that manually is illegal. Yet if you want to answer 'em for their pictures, I have one better picture. Which shows true state of things these days . Funny BSD vs Linux pic.
          Last edited by 0xBADCODE; 01 January 2013, 09:52 AM.

Comment

For the record, the title of the thread in question is "It's all about jokes, funny pics...". It seemed relevant to mention that here to give any other readers some context.

Comment

Originally posted by archibald View Post
              For the record, the title of the thread in question is "It's all about jokes, funny pics...". It seemed relevant to mention that here to give any other readers some context.
              So they find BSD killing Linux funny, just shows alot about their shit against Linux.

So be it, We hate BSD and hope it any time dies now.

Comment

Originally posted by BSD Sucks and Dies
                This is indeed a serious matter, they actively spread harmful FUDs and ads that help MS and apple enslave more people to their cause. I also think that they should be stopped and we should indeed do something to freebsd.org as a whole to show them that we (GNU/Linux community) are not to be messed around with.

It's a really sad case, we handed an olive branch to them urging them to join and help us so we can make the world more free but instead they choose to trun to MS and apple to fight us. I can't understand why they would what to do such a thing. I really doubt they are humans just like Microsoft and Apple.

It's a free web, in most places.
                While what you said they did seemed like it was in poor taste it was on their boards and, again, its a free web.

Comment

Originally posted by BSD BullShitDistro View Post
                  This thread is regarding post #280 by forums.freebsd.org member "bbzz" which is the fifth post from the top of the page:

http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=286&page=12

That post has a picture of beastie hanging tux which just shows how appalling the amount of anti-linux crap there is in the BSD forums which is I guess them whining about how linux is so much more superior to their crappy little BSDs and how they are too up their asses to switch to linux from BSD.

Granted, it is in BSD forums and not here so it seems reasonable to think that we should ignore it. But unfortunately freebsd forums is open to viewing by anyone so this sort of BSD anti-linux crap always get out and end up with M$ and M$ trolls/zealots who that use it to hinder linux's advancement.

So we must do something about this shit. We shouldn't care that it's just freebsd forums ( i.e. troll forums) and thus just ignore it. We must do something about it, get them to shut thier crap about how BSD is better then linux.

Suggestions, my fellow linux users and anti-BSD friends?

Wait-a-minute. You mean a "...Bullshitdistro", such as yourself, is trying to bullshit about "Hatred against Linux in FreeBSD forums" ?.
                  You've been trolling so long now that you're confused, lost,... you're not "trolling" anymore, you're just "tripping" (over yourself). I'm sorry to hear that.
                  Dude, pleeeez stop "trolling" around so much, find constructive things to do, like maybe a calming, and soulful read like "History of Unix", ... ?

Anyway, good luck, and keep Trippin' (err sry, I meant Truckin').

Comment

Oh lol, I see BSD guys preferred to resort to censorship to sort out all unpleasant threads (even if they contained trolls). Good luck with this approach. Yet for some reason Linux people usually do not have to resort censorship. Oh lol, when some system is so crappy that you have to censor posts, it's just hillarious.

Comment

Working...
                    X