Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DragonflyBSD 3.0 Performance Benchmarks

Phoronix: DragonflyBSD 3.0 Performance Benchmarks

Near the end of February marked the release of DragonflyBSD 3.0 with multi-core speed boosts and other improvements, but how does this correlate to performance improvements in our usual open-source benchmarks?..

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Plan9....

Great with some attention to the less-used open operating systems out there

I really hope to be able to get some time to get php ported to Plan9 soon to play with PTS on this operating system...
    I guess one issue will be that most tests expect to download and compile some random packages, so the number of tests that I can expect to be able to run are probably very limited.

Some needed packages for php compilation have already been ported (re2c, gsed, ...) and I am going to try to get libcurl ported too...

Comment

I would like to see FreeBSD thrown in for compare too.

Originally posted by staalmannen View Post
      I really hope to be able to get some time to get php ported to Plan9 soon to play with PTS on this operating system...
      Nice. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X