Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RustyHermit Delivers A Rust-Based, Modular Unikernel For MicroVMs

Phoronix: RustyHermit Delivers A Rust-Based, Modular Unikernel For MicroVMs

Showcased today at the annual FOSDEM conference in Brussels was RustyHermit, a Rust-written modular unikernel intended for handling micro virtual machines...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Thanks a lot for the article! A video of the talk has now been released and is available at

Last edited by mkroening; 05 February 2023, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mkroening View Post
      Thanks a lot for the article! A video of the talk has now been released and is available at

https://fosdem.org/2023/schedule/event/rustunikernel/
      Thanks you for this! I just watched and was pretty interesting. Not something I am capable of using myself (not that kind of coder), but was cool to learn about. I also liked the basic intro to Rust before jumping into the RustyHermit specifics. Felt the presenter was direct and to the point about Rust's strengths, and presented such in a clear manner.

Comment

- RiiR

Comment

Originally posted by Raka555 View Post
          - RiiR
          One can hope but it would take some time and receives additional work to be downwards-compatible to C/C++

Comment

Working...
          X