DragonFlyBSD Lands New EXT2/3/4 File-System Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angrypie View Post
    Last I tried DragonflyBSD, it didn't even boot in my old Athlon X2. Haiku is relying on FreeBSD for wifi drivers, probably a stopgap before they're able to do their own thing.
    Of course, relying on BSD for drivers is like asking a beggar for money. Imagine using an OS that doesn't even allow per-core frequency scaling.
    I keep coming here because you keep quoting me with your whining and I keep getting notifications. Stop being so triggered and I won't come back here again.
    That's hilarious example of feminine (il)logic here. Wonder how would I begin to quote you IF it wasnt for you previously posting into particular threads. Chicken-egg problem. I can't quote you before you actually did post anything. So why would you come post here in the first place noob?

"per-core frequency scaling" - can be done, not just the way Linux user would assume. Hint: by combining the use of resource control utilities and jails.. latter's can be played with any which way, including per-cores.

Comment

aht0 I come here because you're a special little snowflake who is triggered by forum posts over your beloved, good-for-nothing niche OS.

Again, stop engaging me like the bitch you are and I'll go away.

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
        the only os where zfs is native is solaris
        Wrong. It was born in Solaris, it can be native elsewhere as well. https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/filesystems.html
        Since FreeBSD 7.0, the Z File System (ZFS) is also available as a native file system

FreeBSD kernel had lots of changes to accommodate and integrate ZFS.

Comment

Originally posted by angrypie View Post
          aht0 I come here because you're a special little snowflake who is triggered by forum posts over your beloved, good-for-nothing niche OS.
          Again, stop engaging me like the bitch you are and I'll go away.
          Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
          HELP HELP I'm being oppressed!
          Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
          Careful, that there are a lot of loud mouth primadonnas in charge of BSDs too
          Originally posted by pal666 View Post
          that's something that bsd idiots do
          Combining and bookmarking for a future reference of "mature and sober attitude" of "non-niche-OS users"

Comment

Working...
          X