Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNU Project Publishes Outline Of Its Structure & Administration

Phoronix: GNU Project Publishes Outline Of Its Structure & Administration

As part of clearing up the relationship between the FSF and GNU and seeking to add more clarity to the GNU Project, Richard Stallman has announced a document outlining the structure and administration of the project...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Hang on, man

Comment

A document everyone should read.

Comment

Originally posted by frank007 View Post
        A document everyone should read.
        Why? What's good in it?

Just playing devil's advocate,... but it would be much more inspiring, if you have had rather shared your values and opinion, instead of impersonal command to others,..

So, I would welcome to know: What useful/good/valuable do you see in that document?

Comment

Originally posted by kravemir View Post

Why? What's good in it?

Just playing devil's advocate,... but it would be much more inspiring, if you have had rather shared your values and opinion, instead of impersonal command to others,..

So, I would welcome to know: What useful/good/valuable do you see in that document?
          I've written should not must. I know I don't know the English language very well, but I'm pretty sure that the word should must be used there.

Comment

Just a couple of comments in, and already we've got sniping and pedantic quibbling...

Comment

Working...
            X