Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeardedGNUFreak View Post

* Secretly come up with and ram wacko toxic SJW CoC on a community
    * Try to label the massive number of people refusing to have this garbage rammed down their throats as 'alt right trolls'
    * Claim the reaction to your attempt to ram your nutty ideology down everyone's is proof you need to ram your nutty ideology down everyone's throats

The classic I need feminism meme posted unironically...

LOL
    What's really toxic is calling someone else toxic. Especially when the whole point is to establish completely obvious rules of behavior that everybody should be able to inherently realize anyway. The whole premise of your argument is that you think you're better than anyone else and you don't need to adhere. That's what's truly wacko. Ironically so, because it's driven by your own masculinity complex.

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post

What's really toxic is calling someone else toxic. Especially when the whole point is to establish completely obvious rules of behavior that everybody should be able to inherently realize anyway. The whole premise of your argument is that you think you're better than anyone else and you don't need to adhere. That's what's truly wacko. Ironically so, because it's driven by your own masculinity complex.
      Knocked down by your very own flimsy strawman.

That takes some skill.

Comment

Knocked down by your very own flimsy strawman.

That takes some skill.
        You obviously don't even know what a strawman is.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

I didn't change the terms of your argument to favor me. You called someones legitimate argument toxic, which is itself what was toxic.

Comment

* Secretly come up with and ram wacko toxic SJW CoC on a community
          * Try to label the massive number of people refusing to have this garbage rammed down their throats as 'alt right trolls'
          * Claim the reaction to your attempt to ram your nutty ideology down everyone's is proof you need to ram your nutty ideology down everyone's throats

The classic I need feminism meme posted unironically...

LOL
          Are you trying to argue by posting incomprehensible but obviously toxic gibberish? I don't really see any counterarguments here. All I see is a lot of hate, and proof of why there's need for a CoC. If it wasn't for stuff like this, we would do fine without CoC. As I said, you made your own bed and you keep reinforcing it. Pretty sure you've broken both the old and new CoC several times just in this thread. On most forums I think the moderators would have taken action by now, but we are lucky it doesn't often happen here so if anyone want's to make a fool out of themselves they are welcome to do so. I wouldn't feel sorry for you though if someone in the FreeBSD-community caught you and decided to bring down consequences on you for breaking the CoC.

Comment

Originally posted by Brisse View Post

Are you trying to argue by posting incomprehensible but obviously toxic gibberish? I don't really see any counterarguments here. All I see is a lot of hate, and proof of why there's need for a CoC. If it wasn't for stuff like this, we would do fine without CoC. As I said, you made your own bed and you keep reinforcing it. Pretty sure you've broken both the old and new CoC several times just in this thread. On most forums I think the moderators would have taken action by now, but we are lucky it doesn't often happen here so if anyone want's to make a fool out of themselves they are welcome to do so. I wouldn't feel sorry for you though if someone in the FreeBSD-community caught you and decided to bring down consequences on you for breaking the CoC.
            Welcome to the sick and hateful mind of SJWs.

Comment

Who's not an SJW to you? What percentage of society fits that bill in your mind?

Comment

Moving on from the SJW hate...

This toxic FreeBSD CoC didn't just come from a vacuum.

The FreeBSD toxic CoC fiasco started when a creepy little guy named Colin Percival brought a toxic and hateful crybull named Randi Harper into the FreeBSD project. She started attacking innocent FreeBSD team members for wrongthink and tried to get them banned. A massive shitstorm ensued from her attacks and eventually she was kicked out.

The result was the good FreeBSD code of conduct that had the key requirement to be least offended etc. Randi Harper and her whiteknight Colin Percival were apoplectic. They have been working behind the scenes secretly from the FreeBSD community to get this toxic CoC rammed down everyone's throats without any input so it couldn't be stopped.

As many have pointed out, the sick irony of the FreeBSD fiasco is the only real concrete harassment in the project has been Randi Harper supported by Colin Percival(one of the creeps pushing this garbage CoC).

Now with this toxic CoC ready to be used as a weapon, future Randi Harpers are free to attack their imagined ideological enemies to have them kicked from the project for anything since the requirement to take least offense is gone. And the toxic CoC codifies Operssors and Victims with the CoC only to be enforced against Opressors - white males with wrong think.

It should come as no surprise that users and developers are fleeing FreeBSD and the operating system has become the joke of the open source world.

So, please, keep up with the 'this toxic CoC is needed because of sick alt right trolls who are upset because they can no longer harass teh womenz'

It's like hateful SJWs don't realize that everyone else has a net connection and can see for themselves the toxic and vile people behind this disgusting attack on yet another open source project. People have seen the damage SJWs/feminsts have done in node.js and drupal to innocent team members when armed with these toxic CoCs.

And they want nothing to do with it.

Comment

I don't even know what to say. Would you care to elaborate? Sick? Hateful? SJW? What are you saying? What are you basing these allegations on? Or are you just throwing insults for the purposes of trolling? Do you realize that you come across as a sociopath? I think you might need therapy. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by nils_ View Post
                    Also I wonder how well people who are afraid of virtual hugs function in the workplace. If you get a crying fit over every perceived slight who is going to want to work with you?
                    I guess that's why they have so much free time.

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post
                      Most of you guys are gonna have a hard time keeping -any- job. If you think that CoC is too strict, then you haven't worked yet. Pretty everything it said was plainly obvious. Like Duh, retards actually need to be told that stuff? Really? And then they bitch that it's too strict?

Also, a persons sex is not binary and is determined by genetics, where-as a persons gender is very analog and is determined by a persons epigenetics. There are at least 6 sexes in this world and literally thousands of genders.
                      You are making an extremely bold statement without providing a single source for that. This is not how science works, not at all.

Science has a very concise definition of the biological sex and that comes through chromosomes. There are only two types for the chromosome pair 23 for mamals which determine your sex (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex...ation_system): XX or XY. That's it.

There are, of course, some people which have rare chromosome defects that end up as males with XX chromosomes and females with XY chromosomes. But those cases are extremely rare and are rather a genetic defect than the norm.

The fact that there are only two biological sexes isn't really something that scientists disagree over. Also, it doesn't really help you when you need sex-specific medical treatments (e.g. hormone jabs or taking anti-baby pills) when you claim that there are more than two biological sexes. When the doctor says "duby229, you need to take this pill which will address issues with your insufficient testosterone level which causes health issues for you as a male person." you can't say and claim "Nah, my biological sex isn't male but enamale, so I don't believe in your treatments."

Science doesn't care about believes, science is just facts you cannot ignore.

Comment

Working...
                      X