Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays & Here's Our Offering As We End Out 2017

Phoronix: Happy Holidays & Here's Our Offering As We End Out 2017

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and we wish you all the best for any and all holidays you may be celebrating as 2017 draws to a close...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Merry Christmas to you, Michael, and have a few days of relaxation!
    Stop TCPA, stupid software patents and corrupt politicians!

Comment

Originally posted by Adarion View Post
      Merry Christmas to you, Michael, and have a few days of relaxation!
      Thanks. Merry Christmas to you as well. This Christmas shall be enjoying a few tasty beers (if my stomach flu doesn't get upset ove it) while running AMDVLK benchmarks and other GPU tests
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I hope you'll get to enjoy your computers a bit more than just using them for benchmark this holiday

Comment

Originally posted by geearf View Post
          I hope you'll get to enjoy your computers a bit more than just using them for benchmark this holiday
          There is something to do with computers besides benchmarking?
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Michael, There is nothing like the flu to make you realize that collectively, vruses are strong. Fortunately, our bodies generate more anti-viruses than the viruses around as we rsniffle our way back to health.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family, good health, happiness, prosperity, safety and freedom from all worries. The new year is upon us in a week and a day, and it is going to be a great lucky year.

I am superstitious, and every year that contains the number 18 in it has been known to be a great great year. Merry Christmas and a most enjoyable new year again. The 18 comes from Hebrew language that uses letters for numbers, 18 forms a word that means happy "life", and lots of "good luck". Buy one lottery ticket on the 18th to see if the superstition comes true.

Regards from Canada

Comment

Merry Christmas Michael! We appreciate everything you do!

Comment

Merry Christmas Michael.

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comment

Michael If you're already premium but want to go lifetime is that going to confuse things?

Comment

Working...
                    X