Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignore list seems not to be working.

Hello,

I added two fellow nutters on my ignore list but i still see their glorious brainfarts on the forum. Shall i do something special to make it work ?

By the way i saw all but the 100 years subscriptions were recurring. Is there a way to pay for a non recurring subscription ?

Originally posted by Dedale View Post
    Hello,

I added two fellow nutters on my ignore list but i still see their glorious brainfarts on the forum. Shall i do something special to make it work ?

By the way i saw all but the 100 years subscriptions were recurring. Is there a way to pay for a non recurring subscription ?
    If not wanting to do a recurring subscription, you can PayPal [email protected] with the given amount and mention what premium plan you want along with your username and I can manually enable it.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Hm, just checked my ignore list only to see it's empty now. Considering that I haven't seen people like "the black cat" in quite some time I would assume that they either left or it still works, but doesn't display properly. That or annoying trolls died down (a little) on this forum.

Comment

Michael just upgraded the forum software - maybe the ignore lists were reset then ?

Or maybe the ignore list logic is ignoring you
        Test signature

Comment

Working...
        X