• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very toxic atmosphere and extremely offensive comments

I'll just leave this here:

https://www.phoronix.com/forums/foru...040#post976040

https://www.phoronix.com/forums/foru...520#post976520

Also, the ignore list gets reset all the time and basically doesn't work at all: I've tried adding the same people to it three times already and nothing happens - I still see their posts and 24 hours later the list gets completely empty. vBulletin completely sucks. I still hope Michael will migrate to IPB/XenForo some day.

I'm sure it's only a coincidence that those two users are on my (non-working) ignore list as well. /sarcasm

Comment

Those post looks pretty tame compared to some I've read parusing this forum the past few days. It's easy to be hostile when there is a wall between us all, no fear of getting punched in the mouth for being disrespectful

Comment

Originally posted by reet View Post
        Those post looks pretty tame compared to some I've read parusing this forum the past few days. It's easy to be hostile when there is a wall between us all, no fear of getting punched in the mouth for being disrespectful

What is this then:
        You sure are quick to defend your choices with abrasive arrogance
        You are similar beginner like those two examples above. Technical facts are not arrogance.

Comment

A very toxic atmosphere and extremely offensive comments
          Welcome to the world of Linux.

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

What is this then:

You are similar beginner like those two examples above. Technical facts are not arrogance.
            I'd still call you arrogant if I ever met you in person. In your own response you display your superiority by calling me a beginner.
            Last edited by reet; 09-19-2017, 08:40 AM.

Comment

I'd still call you arrogant if I ever met you in person. In your own response you display your superiority by calling me a beginner.
              You are arrogant when you call me arrogant. You have no knowledge about netiquette, dear beginner. Learn and grow up, little 35 year old kid.

Comment

I'm glad to have met this forum's urethra. Posting rude and offensive comments in a thread about rude and offensive comments. Do you even know the meaning of arrogant or netiquette?

I'll go play someplace else, enjoy being a dick to the world.

Comment

I
                  I'll go play someplace else, enjoy being a dick to the world.
                  Playing someplace else does not help personality disorders people, they continue behaving badly.

Comment

I will try to refrain from commenting from now on. The amount of hubris, hostility and ad hominem attacks is simply beyond any limits.

Michael the ignore people setting at these forums does not work. It gets reset all the time. There's no other way to browse these forums for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X