Clear All

• Michael
    replied
    Thanks new subscribers & welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by waxhead View Post
    I am out traveling but I hope that I can still get the special price if I order as soon as I get back home (no I don't use PayPal from my cellphone)
    Yeah no worries, I'm not strict about timing

Leave a comment:

• prazola
    replied
    Ok, I'm on the premium train as well.

Leave a comment:

• waxhead
    replied
    I am out traveling but I hope that I can still get the special price if I order as soon as I get back home (no I don't use PayPal from my cellphone)

Leave a comment:

• alexheretic
    replied
    I've sent in my subscription. I do read the site every day and can't see that changing too soon. Thanks Michael!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by coder View Post
    I followed the link and sent the $, but I don't see any indication of my subscriber status. How do we know it went through?
    Yep it should have already been taken care of, caught up with the queue and do recall handling yours. If not, are you checking the 'remember me' box when logging into the forums?

Leave a comment:

• zboson
    replied
    I just extend my membership. Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• adila01
    replied
    Phoronix and GamingOnLinux are two sites that I can't live without. I am glad to be a premium supporter. Thank you, Michael, for all you do!

Leave a comment:

• tildearrow
    replied
    Originally posted by coder View Post
    I followed the link and sent the $, but I don't see any indication of my subscriber status. How do we know it went through?
    MIchael should update your status soon. Make sure to check "Remember me" when logging into the forums.
    If this article disappears from the list and you get a "PREMIUM" under the logo, then you have it.

Leave a comment:

• coder
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X