My Posts Sometimes Go to Moderation Queue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Posts Sometimes Go to Moderation Queue

As title says, my posts occasionally go to the moderation queue and I cannot figure out why. There are no external links in them and I don't see any words/phrases that would be filtered or flagged. I'm a Premium member if that makes any difference.

Thanks

I was thinking about starting a thread titled "My Posts Sometimes Actually Appear Rather Than Going to Moderation Queue"
    Test signature

Comment

I've just had this happen to me. It's pretty discouraging when you spend a decent amount of time trying to put together a thoughtful comment, only for that effort to be wasted as the discussion has moved on by the time your post gets unstuck.

This is actually a serious problem if the issue is widespread, because it will eventually kill the forums. People stop making any effort if they think it's likely that effort will go to waste.

Comment

Redid the forum spam/moderation setup this morning. Hopefully now once you have 5 posts, users won't be moderated again.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

(Me testing...)

Comment

Test 2

Comment

Are there any special rules to allow posting as a new user?

Comment

Originally posted by kenshirothefist View Post
                Are there any special rules to allow posting as a new user?
                As a new user your posts were in a moderation queue but should now be cleared.
                Michael Larabel
                https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I sort of double-posted today because of this (which is a little ironic, since I would think the moderator should stand against that ).
                  I though my first post simply vanished by accident (aka "swallowed by the internet") when it didn't show up (but other new replies to the topic did), so I typed in basically the same thing again in different sentences. I only saw the moderation notice after I sent in the second one (and I then I knew I made a mistake).
                  Phoronix: Oracle Might Be Canning Solaris Oracle might be pulling the plug on the Solaris operating system, at least according to some new rumors...

Phoronix: Oracle Might Be Canning Solaris Oracle might be pulling the plug on the Solaris operating system, at least according to some new rumors...

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Redid the forum spam/moderation setup this morning. Hopefully now once you have 5 posts, users won't be moderated again.
                    Thanks Michael, that seems like a fair approach to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X