Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoronix Turns 12 Years Old This Week: Here's A Birthday Special For You

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Phoronix Turns 12 Years Old This Week: Here's A Birthday Special For You

    Phoronix: Phoronix Turns 12 Years Old This Week: Here's A Birthday Special For You

    This week marks Phoronix.com turning twelve years old! I've been working on a number of special articles and such for publishing in June, but to get things started here's a special for you...

    http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...Birthday-Promo

  • #2
    Not a real birthday special. Expected special Phoronix kernel patch that increases performance on all computers by 4000% and makes windows cry in a corner forever.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by eydee View Post
      Not a real birthday special. Expected special Phoronix kernel patch that increases performance on all computers by 4000% and makes windows cry in a corner forever.
      Like a kernel patch from the future, kernel from 2020

      Comment


      • #4
        Just donated for a lifetime subscription. For $100 you surely deserve it!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kbios View Post
          Just donated for a lifetime subscription. For $100 you surely deserve it!
          Thanks!
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            Awesome! Buying annual subscription will reset or extend my premium time?

            Comment


            • #7
              Long time reader - happy life time subscriber

              Keep up good work Michael!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by etam View Post
                Awesome! Buying annual subscription will reset or extend my premium time?
                You can extend it, just remind me you are extending it in message box when making payment or email.
                Michael Larabel
                https://www.michaellarabel.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hello and happy birthday, Phoronix! I've been a sporadic reader for at least half of those twelve years and finally signed up today in order to get the yearly subscription and to show my appreciation.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Nakerlund View Post
                    Hello and happy birthday, Phoronix! I've been a sporadic reader for at least half of those twelve years and finally signed up today in order to get the yearly subscription and to show my appreciation.
                    Thanks!
                    Michael Larabel
                    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X