Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other payment options

Hi

I just got my first Phoronix premium subscription since I rather enjoy the site and would like to support it. The one thing that I rather disliked was that I had to use Paypal for this.

Are there any plans to support other, less "evil" payment options such as the paysafecard?

Is Patreon a good option?

Patreon is the best place to build community with your biggest fans, share exclusive work, and turn your passion into a lasting creative business.

Comment

Originally posted by cockroach View Post
      Hi

I just got my first Phoronix premium subscription since I rather enjoy the site and would like to support it. The one thing that I rather disliked was that I had to use Paypal for this.

Are there any plans to support other, less "evil" payment options such as the paysafecard?
      We do support Bitcoin and I generally do manually accept other forms of payment when people contact me about it.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I would like to add my vote for Patreon, though I have no idea what it's like on the "creator" side. I'm interested in supporting Phoronix, but the current premium options are more than I'm willing to pay. Either that or I could try to set up flattr.

Comment

Michael Please make it easier for us to pay you? I'm not renewing via Paypal again, because the last time I had credit card fraud was related to Paypal.

Comment

Working...
          X