X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• txtsd
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael View Post

New user thing, should be all cleared after having 5 posts.
    Thanks! I should be able to post normally in no time.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by txtsd View Post
    Every single one of my posts needs to go through approval. Is this a spam filter thing, or just a new user thing?
    New user thing, should be all cleared after having 5 posts.

Leave a comment:

• txtsd
    replied
    Every single one of my posts needs to go through approval. Is this a spam filter thing, or just a new user thing?

Leave a comment:

• nings
    replied
    The post is deleted or need to be approved by an admin ?

Leave a comment:

• drSeehas
    replied

The phoronix bot itself that posts our articles from the main site into the forums even gets moderated as spam at least once a week.... :/
    So why do you use this crap named vBulletin at all?

Leave a comment:

• Michael_S
    replied

The phoronix bot itself that posts our articles from the main site into the forums even gets moderated as spam at least once a week.... :/
    Yikes. Sorry to hear that. I thought I had problems with it. That's crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by azari View Post

Would be nice if the forum software at least had a manual whitelist for certain people, then at least Michael could add you manually. =c

Leave a comment:

• azari
    replied
    Originally posted by bridgman View Post
    It's a shame the anti-spam plugin can't figure out that after 9 years I'm not likely to wake up one morning and decide to become a spammer....
    Would be nice if the forum software at least had a manual whitelist for certain people, then at least Michael could add you manually. =c

Leave a comment:

• bridgman
    replied
    It's a shame the anti-spam plugin can't figure out that after 9 years I'm not likely to wake up one morning and decide to become a spammer....

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Yeah I wish I had an answer myself... The anti-spam plugin was made worse by vBulletin 5 and with Akismet not being open-source, etc, not sure of all the different triggers. It's been a pain lately but yeah for the 15~16 hours I work a day, I try to check for any moderated stuff at least once an hour.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X