Show Appreciation For Linux Benchmarking & Hardware Testing This Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
    I'll find out who is responsible for sending cards to media and see if we can get Phoronix added to the list.
    Thanks, John. Last I've heard though it was now external handled by the Edelman PR representatives... While I communicate with the Edelman folks when it came to the interviews with the few guys, and getting AMD CPU/APU samples from them before, whenever asking them about GPU samples after launch, usually I just get told excuses that they are out of samples, AMD isn't sending out cards directly for this launch, etc.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

There isn't a sign in at the home page since the forums and main site are powered by two entirely different systems. If you log in at the forums though and aren't flushing your cookies or changing IP addresses, it should let you be logged in for days at a time.
      It would be more straightforward to have a login directly in the main site, wouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lolcat View Post

It would be more straightforward to have a login directly in the main site, wouldn't it?
        If they were on the same system, yes, where it would be technologically more feasible to happen along with allowing commenting directly on articles from the article pages, etc.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

If they were on the same system, yes, where it would be technologically more feasible to happen along with allowing commenting directly on articles from the article pages, etc.
          I would be happy just having the main site login button on the main site.
          I usually just want to read the articles on premium, ad-free.

Right now I have to go to the forum to log in in order to see the main site with the premium (ad-free) view.
          You see, I don't really want to visit the forum first.

Comment

Working...
          X