Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested In More Linux Hardware Tests? Here's Our January Deal

Phoronix: Interested In More Linux Hardware Tests? Here's Our January Deal

With having pushed out an interesting 27-way NVIDIA Linux graphics card comparison that follows off the recent large AMD Linux graphics comparison, I decided it time to run another premium special if you'd like to show your support and help allow for future, in-depth comparisons and other Linux hardware tests...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

You know what? Enough of this. Goodbye.

Comment

For life time subscription how much is enough in Canadian dollars?

Comment

Originally posted by BlaXpirit View Post
        I know it's a PITA read/see Michael begging for money, but Phoronix its the only place where you can get Linux news with comments from those who made the news.

When you read about freedreno, you get inside comments from Rob Clark, Ilia Mirkin (sorry if it is misspelled)
        The same for AMD, you see comments from Alex Deucher, Marek Olsak, Brigdman
        For Intel you got Kayden
        For nouveau you got Karol Herbst, Martin Peres

And countless developers that I didn't even know that they comment here.

Besides, Michael have some breaking news as Valve's Linux efforts, AMD new driver strategy, some same day Linux benchmark of Intel CPUs, nvidia GPUs

My country is in recession right, and the exchange rate are not favorable, but ASAP I would definitely support Michael efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by My8th View Post
          For life time subscription how much is enough in Canadian dollars?
          According to Google: 150 US Dollar equals
          218.35 Canadian Dollar
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Is this deal open to existing Premium subscribers needing to renew?

Comment

Originally posted by boxie View Post
              Is this deal open to existing Premium subscribers needing to renew?
              Yep sure thing
              Michael Larabel

Comment

Originally posted by BlaXpirit View Post
                If you think a job of ten hours per day writing, testing, buying hardware and coding does not need a little retributions then you'd better search another website with flash animation full page, popups and filled with sponsored articles, right.

Comment

Originally posted by Passso View Post

If you think a job of ten hours per day writing, testing, buying hardware and coding does not need a little retributions then you'd better search another website with flash animation full page, popups and filled with sponsored articles, right.
                  10 hour days? Usually on Sundays I try to do just ~12 hour days to please the wife and get other non-work stuff done around the house, usually it's 14~16 hour days.
                  Michael Larabel

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Usually on Sundays I try to do just ~12 hour days to please the wife
                    Respect! ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X