Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomorrow Is The Last Day For Taking Advantage Of Our Premium Deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tomorrow Is The Last Day For Taking Advantage Of Our Premium Deal

    Phoronix: Tomorrow Is The Last Day For Taking Advantage Of Our Premium Deal

    Tomorrow is the last day for taking advantage of our 2015 Phoronix Premium holiday deal...

    http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...-Ends-Tomorrow

  • #2
    "In the past few days I started adding some more features to Premium too -- like not seeing these "advertisements" about our flagship service. "

    Is that really true? Being premium will avoid me getting these advertisements that are 10 times worst than any ad-content I've every seen in my life?

    If yes, I might consider going premium.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bulletxt View Post
      "In the past few days I started adding some more features to Premium too -- like not seeing these "advertisements" about our flagship service. "

      Is that really true? Being premium will avoid me getting these advertisements that are 10 times worst than any ad-content I've every seen in my life?

      If yes, I might consider going premium.
      Yes. If you know the URL you can still go read the article if you want, but by default these 'advertisements' will not show up on the home page nor on the side bar column.
      Michael Larabel
      http://www.michaellarabel.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Michael View Post

        Yes. If you know the URL you can still go read the article if you want, but by default these 'advertisements' will not show up on the home page nor on the side bar column.

        Michael, I just sent you 25$. What should I do now to become premium?
        Last edited by bulletxt; 12-31-2015, 06:57 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bulletxt View Post


          Michael, I just sent you 25$. What should I do now to become premium?
          Should be activated now on your next login, assuming you check the 'remember me' box when logging in.
          Michael Larabel
          http://www.michaellarabel.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Michael View Post

            Should be activated now on your next login, assuming you check the 'remember me' box when logging in.
            Great, seems to be working. Have a nice 2016!

            Comment


            • #7
              Probably should have held of donating $20 just before the premium deal was announced... Seriously thou, I'm ready to pay to make sure that there is at least somebody writing about this stuff that big tech sites consider too niche for them, but donating close to $50 in a single year is a tad too much on a student budget.
              "Why should I want to make anything up? Life's bad enough as it is without wanting to invent any more of it."

              Comment


              • #8
                I get more out of this site than most others... great job! Wonderful openbenchmarking project. Looking forward to many great years to come.

                Comment

                Working...
                X